With the print versions of PLUS and Galvanotechnik, all company addresses and contact information are physically delivered month by month to decision makers and buyers of the industry. Without cumbersome research you get immediate results. Clear-cut structuring under sensible headings and alphabetical address sorting facilitate your direct access to vendors and potential customers.
If you would like to be included in the PLUS Company Directory, please download the entry form (Eintragsformular PLUS-Firmenverzeichnis), check the desired categories under which you want to appear, print it out and send it by postal mail to:
Eugen G. Leuze Verlag KG
88348 Bad Saulgau
or fax to +49 7581 4801-10
Terms and conditions for a listing in the Company Directory:
Your order is valid initially for one year and is extended automatically for another year, if we receive no written cancellation. Cancellation notice period: three months towards the end of the current month. Basic price is 320.00 euros per year. This includes an entry in up to three categories. Each listing under an additional category will be 96.00 euros per year. For bookkeeping reasons billing will take place per calendar year in advance. Editorial deadline for any changes in the listing is the 15th day of the month before the publication date. All prices given are subject to VAT sales tax.
Benefits of Listing in Company Directory:
- For more than ten years, our Company Directory has been an integral part of PLUS, placed right after the editorial pages
- Its clear layout and structuring allows for a quick orientation
- All company addresses are listed alphabetically
- Surveys have shown that our Directory is regularly consulted.
Print Edition of PLUS:
- Distributed by paid subscription
- Monthly print run is around 4,000 copies
- Core readership: designers of circuit boards and assemblies, board manufacturers and assemblers, as well as various board assembly service providers
- PLUS is the official organ of industry associations FED, ZVEI, VdL, EITI, Imaps, 3-D MID, and DVS
- For its comprehensive and detailed reporting, PLUS is highly regarded as an excellent source of information on the industry.