Data protection declaration
A. Responsible for data processing
Responsible for the processing of personal data within the framework of this website in accordance with the provisions of the Basic Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO) is:
Eugen G. Leuze Verlag KG
D-88348 Bad Saulgau
Phone +49 7581 4801-0
Fax +49 7581 4801-10
Data protection officer:
B. Data processing
What is personal data and what does data processing mean?
Personal data are all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly.
Processing means any operation or series of operations carried out with or without the aid of automated procedures in connection with personal data:
namely the collection, collection, organisation, arrangement, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, comparison or linking, restriction, deletion or destruction. We process data as part of the operation of our website. The processing of the data also includes disclosure by transmission. For data transfers to the USA, the EU-US Privacy Shield has been approved by the EU Commission. In it, the Commission certified that the guarantees for the transfer of data to the USA on the basis of the EU-US Privacy Shield comply with data protection standards in the EU. As far as we transmit data to the USA, we have marked the participation of our service providers in the EU-US Privacy Shield. The data concerned, processing purposes, legal bases, recipients and transfers to third countries are listed below:
a) Log file
We log your visit to our website. The following data is processed: Name of the website accessed, date and time of access, the amount of data transferred, the browser type and version, the operating system you are using, the referrer URL (the previously visited website), your IP address and the requesting provider. This is necessary to ensure the security of the website. We process the data accordingly on the basis of our legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 f) DSGVO. The log file will be deleted after seven days, unless it is required for clarification or to prove concrete violations of the law that have become known within the retention period.
Within the framework of hosting, all data to be processed in connection with the operation of this website is stored. This is necessary to enable the operation of the website. We process the data accordingly on the basis of our legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 f) DSGVO. To provide our online presence, we use services of web hosting providers, to which we transmit the above-mentioned data.
c) Contact and booking enquiries
If you contact us, your data (name, contact data, if given by you) and your message will be processed exclusively for the purpose of processing and handling your inquiry. These data are processed by us on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 b) DSGVO or Art. 6 Para. 1 f) DSGVO to process your request.
In order to provide you with regular information about our company and our offers, we offer to send you a newsletter. With your registration for the newsletter we process the data you have entered (e-mail address and other voluntary information). The newsletter will be sent by registration on the basis of your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 a) DSGVO. Subscription to the newsletter takes place in the so-called double opt-in procedure. To prevent misuse, we will send you an e-mail after your registration asking you to confirm your registration. In order to be able to prove the registration process according to the legal requirements, your registration will be logged. This affects the storage of the time of registration and confirmation as well as your IP address. We use service providers to send the newsletter, to whom we send the above-mentioned data.
e) Customer account, registration and use
If you open a customer account, you agree that your inventory data (name, address, e-mail address, bank details) as well as your usage data (user name, password) are stored. This allows us to identify you as a customer and allows you to manage your orders. Your data will be processed on the basis of your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 a) DSGVO.
f) Purchase completion
We process your order data to process the sales contract. The processing of the data is carried out accordingly on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 b) DSGVO. We transmit your address data to the company commissioned with the delivery. If it is necessary to process the contract, we will also send your e-mail address or your telephone number to the company responsible for the delivery in order to agree a delivery date (advice). We transmit your transaction data (name, date of order, method of payment, date of dispatch and/or receipt, amount and recipient of payment, if applicable bank details or credit card data) to the payment service provider commissioned to process the payment.
g) Cookies, website analysis and marketing
h) Integration of external content
We use external dynamic content to optimize the presentation and offer of our website. When visiting the website, an API is automatically used to make a request to the server of the respective content provider, where certain log data (e.g. the IP address of the user) is transmitted. The dynamic content is then transmitted to our website and displayed there. We use external content in connection with the following functionalities:
aa) Integration of YouTube videos
We have posted videos from YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave. San Bruno, CA 94066, USA („YouTube“). When the videos are played, log data is transferred to YouTube servers in the USA. This processing is carried out on the basis of our overriding legitimate interest in optimal marketing of our offer in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 f) DSGVO.
YouTube is certified at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
Further information at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=en
bb) Google Maps
We use Google Maps to provide you with an interactive map. When the map is displayed, data, including your IP address and your location, is transferred to the Google server in the USA and stored there. This processing takes place because of our predominantly justified interest in an optimal marketing of our offer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 f) DSGVO.
Google is certified at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=ActiveFurther information on data protection can be found at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=en
C. Duration of data storage
We only store personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed or if your consent has been revoked. As far as legal storage obligations have to be observed, the storage period for certain data can be up to 10 years irrespective of the processing purposes.
D. Your rights as a party concerned
- Information: Upon request, you will receive information about all personal data that we have stored about you at any time and free of charge.
- Correction, deletion, restriction of processing (blocking), objection: Should you no longer agree to the storage of your personal data or should these have become incorrect, we will arrange for your data to be deleted or blocked or make the necessary corrections (insofar as this is possible under the applicable law) upon instruction to this effect. The same applies if we are only to process data to a limited extent in the future.
- Data transferability: Upon request, we provide your data in a common, structured and machine-readable format so that you can transfer the data to another person responsible if desired.
- Right of appeal: There is a right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority: (https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/adresse_links-node.html).
- Right of revocation for consents with effect for the future: You can revoke consents given at any time with effect for the future. Your revocation does not affect the legality of the processing until the time of the revocation.
- Restrictions: Data for which we are not able to identify the person concerned, e.g. if anonymised for analysis purposes, are not covered by the above rights. Information, deletion, blocking, correction or transfer to another company with regard to this data may be possible if you provide us with additional information that allows us to be identified.
- Exercise your rights as a data subject: If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, the disclosure, correction, blocking, objection or deletion of data or the request to transfer the data to another company, please contact the:
Eugen G. Leuze Verlag KG
D-88348 Bad Saulgau
Fax +49 7581 4801-10